Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Baby Shower

My Sister
Rachel & Sarah



Threw me a wonderful baby shower! I had such a great time, and all the guests did too! There was lots of food, fun, family and friends....I just couldn't have asked for a better time.



My Mom was a silent 4th partner!



Wow I have generous family and friends!!!!




And what baby shower is complete without a visit from Santa? Yes, we were totally surprised by a visit from Silverton's Santa, who was out riding on a vintage fire truck for a canned food drive. We were even more surprised when he came in for a few photos and gave all the kids candy canes!


Here I am with 4 of my pregnant friends! At least 3 more had already left or couldn't make it to the shower....I am so glad to share this experience with so many other special ladies!


Thank you Erica, Rachel, Sarah and Mom for all your hard work throwing me this wonderful shower! Thank you to all my family and friends for sharing this special day with me and for all the wonderful, adorable baby gifts!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Your shower was so fun. I think everyone had such a good time!

Valerie of Momia said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Wow! I can't believe you have 4 pregnant friends! What water ya'll been drinkin'?? ;)

Angela said...

It looks like your shower was a hit!
And great pictures!