Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Friday, October 24, 2008

8 Months Old

Today, Diego is 8 months old! And folks, he's mobile!!!! Not quite a crawl, more of a scoot...but he is loving all the exploring he gets to do now. Its almost pointless to put a blanket on the floor, because he quickly escapes to look, touch, taste whatever he can find. Right now he stays in whatever room I'm in, but I'm sure that will soon change. I think he's close to pulling himself up on things too.He has quite a personality and loves to make noise. Whether its squealing, "talking" (he even says Mamamama, Dadadada pretty well!) or the occasional cry, he just loves to hear his voice. If he catches a glimpse of himself in a mirror on a toy or in the bathroom after bathtime, he giggles!

He plays really well by himself, as long as we are in sight. I'm amazed how long he will entertain himself these days! He loves to get out of the house, no matter where we go, I think he gets stir crazy if we stay home for too long.

I am so lucky to be home with Diego, I enjoy all my time with him!


10 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh Meghan, every time I see that boy, he just takes my breath away. He's got the sweetest smile and he's so laid back and happy. You are so very lucky to be able to be with him every single day!

Sharlee said...

Just when you thought he couldn't get any cuter!! I love his hair!!!!:) he is going to drive the girls crazy!

Melissa said...

Awww, I love the photos!!! Staying home is just the best thing ever! I haven't regretted it for one single moment! And ENJOY these moments now when he still stays in one room and can't RUN the opposite direction! = )

Erica said...

I can't believe how big he is!! Where did the time go...I totally think you need another one...and I always will!
Love you!

Stephanie said...

Love all these pictures, especially that one of him with a toy on his head. Priceless expression!

It's so much fun when they learn to entertain themselves, isn't it?

Valerie of Momia said...

Oh my goodness! Look at him! He's a little man!! He's such a big boy and so adorable! How'd he get to be 2/3 of a year old??!!

Ashley said...

What an adorable little man! He is too cute! Awesome pictures you have...:)

Angela said...

That little guy melts my heart!

Tiffany said...

I used to feel guilty to let Tristan play for a long time by himself without me right there (cuz someone had to do the dishes, laundry, etc...). Then a mom told me to relish those moments because learning to entertain himself is a valuable skill...I look at it differently now! He's getting so "boy" looking!

Happy McNally Mom said...

Oh my goodness, I love all that hair. He is just so cute.