Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

Diego was a Zebra for Halloween and he had a great time!

He didn't mind wearing his costume at all and did a great job posing for a ton of pictures. We went trick-or-treating with his Cousin Jagger, the Black Spiderman. Lucky for Jagger, everyone wanted to give Diego candy, so Jagger got extra!!My 17 year old nephew plays football and if you know me, you know I like to go to all the home games and this year I tried once and had to leave because Diego was upset. He had his last home game on Halloween night, so I thought we'd give it another shot. This time, Diego did pretty good and took a good snooze while I watched the game!

8 comments:

Valerie of Momia said...

Yeah, I think I'd have a hard time not giving Diego candy either if he showed up on my door step!! :)

Erica said...

And you know Jag needed that extra candy!!! It was short, sweet, and fun! Can't wait til next year when he is walking!

Rachel said...

Too cute. I love the one of him passed out. What happened to the chocolate cow?

LizzyG said...

That is the cutest zebra I've ever seen. And I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the football game, what a treat for you!

I just browsed through your blog posts, and loved looking at all the pictures...Diego is such an adorable little guy. And you are such an adorable mom!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, he is the cutest little zebra! What an ADORABLE costume! Tell me you at least kept a little bit of that candy for yourself... :)

Angela said...

precious!

Sarah said...

I love that costume!!! He is so adorable :)

Ona said...

So adorable! I love the new picture at top:)