Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Friday, December 10, 2010

SPA Kids Christmas Party

This was our third year attending the SPA kids christmas party and we always have a great time. Diego always enjoys seeing Santa and this year I think he even told him what he wanted. When it was time for Santa to come out and hand out presents to the kids Diego was so excited. He waited as patiently as an almost 3 year old can and when they called his name and ran up to Santa to get his gift. But, as soon as he saw it, he ran off the other way, crying. I went up to get him and realized he ran because he didn't like the gift. Eddie and I were both mortified, but we laughed anyway. Diego loves his Thomas, but recently has enjoyed Toy Story 3 as well, so on the form I listed either Thomas toys or Toy Story. Well, Santa picked Toy Story and Diego was pissed. Everyone in the gym had a good laugh and Diego sobbed all the way out the door. Diego manages to draw attention to himself every year. I'm anxious to see what he does at next year's party to entertain us all!
If this isn't the perfect Santa picture, I'm not sure what is.




1 comment:

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

I love it when you said "Santa picked Toy Story and Diego was pissed". Lol
And, yes, that is seriously the best Santa picture ever (except the one of my kids, of course).