Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Baby Bjorn Self Portrait

Diego's head is strong enough now that he can hold it up and be face out in the Baby Bjorn! I'm so thrilled, because he didn't like to be faced in. I tried it today for about 20 minutes and he absolutely loved it! I had to take a self portrait cause he looks so cute in it, and because I don't have a lot of pictures of just him and I. Eddie's not much of a photographer and grumps and groans every time I ask him to take a picture!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

You definately don't look like you had that baby 2 months ago. And he's so strong! Way to go Deigo!!

Valerie of Momia said...

Yay for baby carriers! And, I had to tell you...I had to ask Josh to take pictures of Makayla and I, too! And like Eddie, Josh would gripe and grown!! I hated that! I knew that the baby that went to sleep that night was not the same baby that woke up. And asking for a couple pictures a week is not exessive!!! (Oh, uh...and now you know how I feel about that! ;)

Tiffany said...

Not too shabby for a self portrait! And those baby lips are still giving the cute pout!

Angela said...

How Cute!
I used that thing all the time!

Ona said...

One of my favorite mommy must haves.

Melissa said...

That's a pretty impressive picture for taking it yourself! ; ) That's great that he loves the Baby Bjorn!

Mike isn't too into photography either so I hear the same grumbles when I ask for a photo. So, to make up for those times, I scheduled photos for the boys and I for my first Mother's Day at Sears last year!

Sharon said...

He gets to face the world now! How fun for him! And may I say that you look fantastic, too! : )

Megs said...

so cute! Okay i so know what you are talking about, i look threw my kid's pictures and they are all of Eddy and the kids,, i seem to ALWAYS be the one behind the camera lol.... You look good by the way =]!