Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sweetness!


My little guy is so sweet! A few days ago we were eating lunch and he grabbed a bit of his grilled cheese and reached out to me and when I opened my mouth, he gave me a bite! He has given me bites of his food at each meal since and after I take the bite, he claps. Its so sweet. He is figuring out how to share and that Momma has a mouth too. He has also recently discovered he can stick his finger in his nose, and mine too. As funny as it is, when he catches you off guard with a finger in your nose, its not too comfortable! Diego is very ticklish, but if we want him to giggle, we tickle his palms. Isn't that funny? I just love it. I've been trying to teach him to blow kisses and each time we try, I tickle his hand and he just giggles away. Diego has also had a really hard time with teething, especially with the top teeth. He has been trying to get them since November and so far only one has popped through. One of the eye teeth, so funny! He looks like a little snaggle tooth. I think the front teeth are close to popping through the gums, but so far he's just a little snaggle! I love this sweet baby!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love his long hair!

Erica said...

He is the best!! Adorable!!

Ashley said...

HOW CUTE is that top picture!!! What a sweet precious eat him up mess! Jordan is also working on sharing - though she gets her kicks out of feeding the dog rather than mommy.... They are so cute!

Rachel said...

The girls are going to love him!!! He's already so charming and giving!! Can't wait to see him...and I mean soon!!! Schedule your appointment this week, so I can watch him...I miss the sweet boy!

momaof4 said...

That is so sweet!

Teeth are such a bother coming in!! Hopefully they will just all pop through soon, and you'll get a break from the teething for a bit.

Happy McNally Mom said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how cute he is.