Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Friday, February 4, 2011

Picking Out His Own Clothes

Today Diego picked out his own clothes for the first time. Normally he has no interest it doing so and would rather I just did it for him. So today when I asked him to pick out his clothes so he could get dressed I was shocked he came back with clothes! He has mastered removing his clothes but not quite putting them on. He does great with pants and can put his arms in his shirts if I put them over his head first. Lucky for Diego, I don't love putting clothes away so there was a laundry basket with shirts in it in his room and his pants are in drawers, so that made grabbing clothes easy. I loved what he picked out too!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

He did a good job! And I think taking them off is easier for all of them. J still struggles putting them on. This is why he always picks sweat pants. I still have to button his jeans and his sweatpants are ALWAYS crooked.