Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Saturday, August 15, 2009

First Parade


Last Saturday, I took Diego to his first parade and we had a great time! We headed downtown Silverton with Auntie Erica, Uncle Bryan and cousin Jagger for the Homer Davenport Days parade. I was shocked how long Diego sat on the curb with Jag and it was so cute. He got really excited during the parade and laughed and pointed out things in the parade he knew. He even tried a little parade candy!

4 comments:

Mel said...

We were there too! Although I wouldn't really call it a parade - it was really just a candy shower.

Erica said...

I agree...it was a HUGE candy shower but lots of fun. I am glad Diego enjoyed it!

Rachel said...

Look at those cute cousins. They are going to have years and years of candy gathering together!

LizzyG said...

We were there too!!! I wish I would have ran into each other, it would have been fun to see you and Diego. All three of my kids loved it too...especially the bags full of candy they each made out with. I think we'll be going back next year for sure...and you should run the 8K with me before the pardae. :)

I love the adorable picture of Diego. He is such a doll!
Love t