Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Jag came to play...

Last Friday Diego and I picked up Jag from Kindergarten and brought him home to play and spend the night. We stopped for Happy Meals (Cheeseburger n Fries as Diego calls them) and came home for Diego's naptime. Jag and I watched "The Princess and the Frog" while Diego napped and then we headed outside. We had a lot of fun outside with sidewalk chalk. I drew a hopscotch and then Diego "messed it up" (Jag says) by coloring in it. Jag had a lot of fun playing hopscotch and then our new friends from across the street came to play too! It was a beautiful afternoon so we had juice, snacks and popsicles outside!

Later we went to get dinner and Jag konked out in the backseat. When we got home, I couldn't get him to wake up! I had to carry him in and lay him on the couch and he slept through Diego being super loud! When I went to wake him up, I was rubbing his arm and shoulder trying to gently wake him up and Diego came over to help too. It was so cute. He kept saying "Do you want some pizza Jag?" In a very soft cute voice. Even though they are over 3 years apart, I think they'll still be good buddies!




3 comments:

Erica said...

Ahh...they look like they are having so much fun! Jagger loves to got to Aunt Meghan's house and play! Yes, I think him and Diego will be big buds!! I am glad they are somewhat close in age!
All my kids can sleep through anything...I vaccuumed when they were babies so they would! That is a typical look for Jag when he sleeps in his carseat. He has fun playing with Diego and laying in his "bed" - Thank you for keeping him!!!

Rachel said...

That's awesome!!! I can't believe Diego couldn't wake him up...Jag was worn out!!

Unknown said...

That is so cute. I LOVE when kids get so exhausted from playing hard. That is my favorite : ) So sweet.

I am just blog hopping around tonight. I came over via a comment you left at the Enjoying the Small Things blog. Don't you just LOVE that blog? Oh my goodness. Magnificent!