Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Big Boy Bed


Diego made the switch to a toddler bed! I have to admit I was not excited about the transition, but he threw himself out of the crib, so it had to be done. Bedtime isn't quite as easy as it was with the crib, but we'll get there. He was very excited about the bed and immediately messed up the cute bedding we got him at Ikea and jumped on it like crazy! I love cuddling with him, but its a little cramped. Transition from a baby to a big boy = sad for the Mama. He refuses the binky now too, despite my efforts to give it to him at bedtime and naptime. My last ditch effort at keeping him a baby for just a little longer.

No comments: