Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Easter 2010

I just realized I hadn't actually posted my Easter post yet!
We actually had a lot of fun prepping and celebrating Easter this year! Diego and I colored eggs for the first time and he really enjoyed it. Although tossing them into the colors is what he most enjoyed! We colored 12 eggs and only lost 1 in the process! He enjoyed a fun Easter egg hunt at home and found his basket full of goodies from the Easter Bunny! I made Strawberry Shortcake French Toast for breakfast and it was sooooo good! We headed over the Karen's house after naptime for a fun outdoor egg hunt and a great French meal.






1 comment:

Erica said...

Easter was and is always so much fun at Karen's....soon he will be asking if you are going there again...he will remember it forever!