Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jumping In

Here is Diego bravely jumping in to Aunt Erica's pool and he had to make sure I was going to catch him. It freaked me out a little, which is why I laughed the way I did when I brought him up. He LOVES doing this and jumped in over and over! I'm so proud that he is not afraid to go under water and he always comes up smiling.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

3 comments:

Erica said...

I love it!! He needs to come over and jump in again - while we still have the "Hot Tub" going!

Rachel said...

How funny! I love how he laughs himself up to it!!! So cute!

Sarah said...

What fun! Have you started any painting yet?? Hope you enjoyed the summer!