Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Monday, September 6, 2010

Talking!

Everyday I am impressed with how well Diego is putting sentences together. Today, he really shocked me! He has this really bad habit of throwing things down the stairs and I always know if he's done it when he comes back into my bathroom (he usually does it while I'm getting ready), laughing. And when I ask him he usually says "I fro dat downstais". Today, he came moseying into my bathroom laughing and I say "What did you throw downstairs?" He says, "I frew my teddy bear and my tye dye shirt downstairs." I was shocked. It was so cute I could hardly be upset that he was AGAIN throwing things down the stairs!



4 comments:

Rachel said...

WOW!!! He's so detailed!!! He's always been such a smart boy...preschool is going to be too easy for him!

SHS2WOU said...

I dont know how you could ever be mad at Diego... he's the cutest.

Sarah said...

It is so great when they start communicating so well. It is great that you are documenting all of it.

Erica said...

He looks exhausted from all that talking!