Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Trip to the Park....with Chloe!

I have to admit, Diego and Chloe aren't BFF's. She's right in Diego's face, always trying to "herd" him and she doesn't like him near her food. But, I have to also say, Chloe is always gentle and sweet with him, even though she is a little hyper.
That said, the other day we were leaving to walk to the park and Diego begged for Chloe to come! So, we leashed her up and went to the park. Usually Chloe walks with us when Diego is in the stroller because I figure its a bit much to chase a dog and a small child. But, that day, I decided we would try. It turned out great! Chloe and Diego were both very well behaved and we all had a blast! We all enjoyed exploring the park and Diego actually loved running around with her!

Chloe has proved to be a very faithful friend, even in the toddler years!!





2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the new look of your blog!
I will not being showing this blog to my children...they'll would be so jealous!!! What a fun time...a boy and his dog!

Erica said...

I am so glad they had a good time together....I hope you start to blog a little more frequently *hint hint*