Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just for Fun...

Because I LOVE to get dirty.  Because DIEGO loves to get dirty.  Because it was a rainy day and we had been inside.  Because I wanted to take some fun pictures.  I let Diego jump in the puddle that is our backyard, just for fun!  Eddie is planning on fixing the yard soon, so I wanted to take advantage of the dirty, muddy FUN puddle before its gone.  We were outside for maybe 1/2 an hour and I took 300 pictures.  I'm not even kidding.  Eddie insisted on this ridiculously fancy camera about a year ago, and because its so big, I don't take it anywhere or use it nearly enough.  But it captures a lot of fun things, like flying mud!  The shutter speed is amazing, so taking 300 pictures is nothing!  Here are my favorites:
 Jumping in the puddles is pure delight for him~!

 Flying MUD!
I love the Mid-Air pics, can you tell?

 
All over his face!

 
I just like this one, because I do.

 
Super cute profile pic of my boy, and it gives the false impression that our backyard actually looks nice (but it really doesn't right now).  Ha!
Telling me something really important about the mud.

 
More flingin' mud, he just can't get enough!

 
Jumping, oh yeah!
He fell in the mud, and it was SO funny!
"One more time, Mama."

Then, we went in and immediately took a shower!

1 comment:

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

Remember how the one time I tried to let J do that it backfired? I was not disappoined. It looks like he was having so much fun.
P.S.
I miss that hoodie. It was like $4 at Wal-Mart, but it was one of my favorites. Brought out J's blue eyes.