Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1JubADkoz

Saturday, April 30, 2011

March for Babies

This morning, Diego and I walked in the local March of Dimes "March for Babies".  We did the 3K walk and Diego went sans stroller, meaning he walked almost the entire 3K (1.86 miles).  He was such a great little walker!  I did carry him a little bit, but he walked darn close to the whole thing, with a smile!

 We walked for this sweet girl, Lauren Marie, born at 25 weeks and 4 days, weighing 1 lb 3oz, and for all other babies born prematurely!  Lauren is almost 2 (May 20th is her birthday), and is truly a miracle.  She's a spunky, adorable girl, with one of the cutest voices you'll ever hear.  She's growing and developing perfectly now.  She hit many milestones at an earlier age than Diego (including potty training, which she is currently working on and she is NOT EVEN 2).  We are so thankful to be a part of this girls life.  Her Mama is one of my BFF's and I'm so glad Diego and I got to walk this morning to support this cause!
Lauren's Team (a section of Team Heaven's Hope):  Jami (Mommy), Adam (Daddy), Kari (friend), Diego and I.  What a fun way to start our saturday!

1 comment:

Mike and Mindy Roth said...

That is so fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time and that Diego was able to participate.